Fully Pressure Lubricated 2-Stage Compressor Lubricated system allows smooth and continuous operation Up to 15% longer life span than splash lubricated compressors 14-HP Kohler Command Pro Engine w/ Electric Start No pulling a rope to start- just push a button Perfect for service truck applications (battery & cable not included).
Fully Pressure Lubricated 2-Stage Compressor
- Lubricated system allows smooth and continuous operation
- Up to 15% longer life span than splash lubricated compressors
14-HP Kohler Command Pro Engine w/ Electric Start
- No pulling a rope to start- just push a button
- Perfect for service truck applications (battery & cable not included)
High-Performance Cast Iron QP-7.5 Belt Drive Pump
- Industry-leading 50,000+ hour pump life
- Aluminum head for strength and optimum heat dissipation
- Graphite cylinder and head gasket provide positive sealing integrity
Gerotor Positive Displacement Oil Pump
- Provides pressure lube to crankshaft, bearings and rods
- Oil flowing to all critical surfaces means less wear on the components
High-Efficiency Fin & Tube Intercooler
- Maintains rigid tolerances for high efficiency
- Reduces interstage temperature for max performance and durability
Electronically Balanced Fan-Type Cast Iron Flywheel
- Delivers powerful cooling to intercooler, cylinder and heads
- Spin-on filter lengthens the life and improves reliability
Stainless Steel Reed Valves With Valve Bumpers
- Maximum strength and volumetric efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant with controlled lift for better efficiency
One Year Factory Warranty
- Extends to 3-years with “No Bull” warranty available from Quincy
- Must include EWK-6 Maintenance Kit at time of purchase
- Must register the unit at www.quincycompressor.com
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.