Quincy QGS Highly Efficient & Advanced Rotary Screw Compressor 100% continuous duty cycle with oil-injected twin screw pump Rated for 8,000 hours with premium synthetic lubrication; low oil carryover protects component Infologic2 Basic Microprocessor Controller.
Rotary Screw 3-Phase
Unit Is Too Large For Liftgate Service, Shipping Dock Or Forklift Required
Quincy QGS Highly Efficient & Advanced Rotary Screw Compressor
- 100% continuous duty cycle with oil-injected twin screw pump
- Rated for 8,000 hours with premium synthetic lubrication; low oil carryover protects component
Infologic2 Basic Microprocessor Controller
- Network up to six QGS 20 to 30 HP units
- Completely programmable auto-restart and remote start/stop
Convenient Display Panel
- Includes auto run, general alarm and power-on LED's
- Pressure display, temperature and dewpoint display
- Motor start limit; max & min temperature default settings
Integrated Refrigerant Air Dryer
- Reduces corrosion and provides clean, dry air for your system
- Full sound enclosure for extra low noise levels
- Rotary screw technology provides a quiet solution and greatly reduces vibration
TEFC Electric Motor (IP 55 Wash Down)
- Protects the motor from dirt, moisture and weather
- Wye-Delta reduced voltage start for industrial applications
Increased Maintenance Simplicity
- Fast and easy out of box installation
- Hinged doors and detachable panels for quick access
- Constant view fluid monitoring and spin-on fluid filter simplifies maintenance
Extended 3 Year Factory Warranty Available
- Must register with Quincy & use Quincy Maintenance Kits
True Blue 5-Year Warranty with Quincy Authorized Start-Up
- Covers airend, motor, separator reservoir and cooler/heat exchanger
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.