Engineered for efficiency and lower operating costs. Produces more compressed air at a lower horsepower. American Pride; Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Two Stage 1-Phase
100% Duty Cycle Splash Lubricated Two-Stage Air Compressor
- Engineered for efficiency and lower operating costs
- Produces more compressed air at a lower horsepower
- American Pride; Proudly built in U.S.A.
High Performance Cast Iron QT-7.5 Belt Drive Pump
- Industry-leading 50,000+ hour pump life
- Aluminum head for strength and optimum heat dissipation
- Stainless-steel, corrosion resistant reed valves with controlled lift for maximum efficiency
2-Cylinder Cast-Iron Design
- Cast-iron cylinders maintain rigid tolerances for high efficiency
- Industrial-class bearings ensure extended piston life
- Graphite cylinder and head gaskets for positive sealing and improved performance
Large Balanced Cast Iron Fly Wheel
- Smoother operation, angled for maximum cooling
- Offers better energy efficiency and durability
- Balanced counter-weighted crankshaft assures smooth, trouble-free operation
High-Efficiency Finned Tube Intercooler
- Provides maximum cooling & increased valve life
- Eliminates carbon build up in the head and increases valve life
- 2-piece connecting rods for less moving parts & minimized downtime
Heavy-Duty Industrial Motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Runs at a slower RPM, runs cooler and cost less to operate
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
1-Year Factory Warranty - Extends To 3-Year "No Bull" Warranty
- Must Include purchase of EWK-3 Maintenance Kit at time of purchase
- Unit must be registered at www.quincycompressor.com
- Download the Warranty page under the Manual tab for details
- Extended warranty includes on-site and labor service
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.