Hofmann's monty® 3550 series of high-performance tire changers feature the industry's most advanced capabilities to service a wide variety of wheel and tire assemblies. The monty 3550 series is specifically designed to change low-profile, high performance and run-flat tires maximizing a shop's versatility.
- Accommodates Large Wheel & Tire Assemblies - Allowing for a tire diameter of 47" and an outer-wheel diameter of 26" on the monty 3550 can handle wheel and tire assemblies found on cars and light trucks
- Dual Wheel Clamping Cylinders - Dual pneumatic clamping cylinders control all four clamping jaws, eliminating damage to wheel due to slippage
- Four-Jaw Clamping Chuck - Self-centering and clamps wheel with either 28" inner or 26" outer diameter
- Powerful Two-Position Bead Breaker - 6,000 lbs of power at the bead shovel and a range of up to 17" wide. The two-stage pneumatic cylinder provides precise power and can be toggled with the foot pedal as needed
- Pneumatically-Controlled Mount/Demount Head - Push-button controlled mount/demount head pneumatically lowers and locks into position, automatically indexing away from the wheel to prevent contact and damage to the wheel and tire assembly
- Protect the Most Delicate Wheels - All metal parts have plastic protection providing non-metal to metal contact when changing delicate wheels
Patented smartSpeed™ Technology
- Automatically minimizes damage to tires
- Innovative, patented technology that optimizes the torque applied to the wheel and automatically sets the maximum rotation speed of the wheel
- Variable from 7 RPM to 18 RPM offering the highest possible speed for maximum productivity
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.