Introducing the latest addition to the Hofmann® Imaging Alignment family - the geoliner® 678 Imaging Wheel Aligner. Designed with the technician in mind, this wheel aligner offers advanced technology with the most intuitive software to give any alignment technician the tools needed for an easy and fast alignment.
AST & EASY TO USE
- This wheel alignment system has a new, intuitive software was is designed together with technicians to provide the core alignment functions, only one click away
- Complete alignment process with minimal steps resulting in more alignments per day
- Compensate, Warn, Alert diagnostic system feature is for detecting and, where possible, compensating errors without interrupting the alignment process
- Automatic Tracking – Cameras follow the vehicle as it is raised and lowered reducing time spent at the console
- Video Speed Camera – Allows faster compensation reducing wait time
- Live Readings – No need to remeasure
INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE TOOLS
- EZ-Toe – Allows adjustment of the critical Front Individual Toe without locking the steering column resulting in a level steering wheel
- Rolling Radius – Checks for mismatched tire sizes, alerting possible mechanical failure (AWD)
- Cross Diagonal – Checks for vehicle structural damage alerting possible additional repair
- Adjustment Assistance – Shows where the adjustments are on the vehicle
AC400 TOUCHLESS WHEEL CLAMPS
- Touchless Design – Provides secure clamping with no wheel contact
- Fast Setup – Get your readings faster. No adapters required!
CLOUD SERVICES & ONLINE REPORT MANAGEMENT
- Provides quick access to vehicle specifications and repair information, ADAS guide, technical service bulletins, recall information, TPMS information, sensor reset information, firmware updates and much more
- Fast and easy software and vehicle specification updates
- Access, print, email or text aligner reports
BODY SHOP VEHICLE CHECK
- Combined measurements help discover hidden damage before starting the alignment process
- Measurements include: cross diagonal, vehicle track width and wheel base, front & rear set back, and axle offset
- Specialized reports provide clear communication to body shop partners
- Wheel Clamps
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Steering Wheel Holder
- Two Wheel Chocks
|Wheel Size (AC200)
||12" - 24"
|Tire Size (AC400)
||19" - 39"
||115 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz
||48" - 96"
||79" - 180"
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.