Measures Dimensions with Touchless System - High precision laser sensors automatically measure all wheel dimensions in a few seconds during the measurement cycle. Automatic positioning - At the end of the spin the wheel is braked and automatically brought to the balancing position. The integrated led light illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
Corghi EM9980C Plus Touchless Wheel Balancer
Supersedes EM7740 & EM7480
Touchless wheel balancer, with touchscreen monitor, for passenger cars,light weight trucks and motorbikes
- Measures Dimensions with Touchless System - High precision laser sensors automatically measure all wheel dimensions in a few seconds during the measurement cycle.
- Automatic positioning - At the end of the spin the wheel is braked and automatically brought to the balancing position. The integrated led light illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
- Counterweight Application - The internal point laser indicates, with maximum precision, the position of application of adhesive counterweights.
- Run-Out by Laser - High-precision measurement of radial and lateral wheel run-out (1st harmonic and peak-to-peak) and calculation of the best coupling of parts, resolving the typical problems of road vibration.
- Touchscreen Interface - The graphical interface and touchscreen technology simplify and speed up operations and work programme selection.
- Weight management - Special program collection including less weight which saves time and counterweights, increasing the economic benefits and safeguarding the environmental.
- USB Ports - For connection to peripheral devices and easy software upgrading
- Multi-function (One-Touch) Button - Speeds up selection of the various work programmes.
- Weight Tray - Ergonomic and functional, with large trays for the different types of counterweights and tool positioning
- Space-saving Wheel Casing (Patented) - Designed to allow positioning of the wheel balancer against the wall and to accommodate wheels with diameter of up to 44” (1118 mm).
- Inclined Front Part - to improve operator access to the inside of the rim.
- Rear Splash Guard - With slots for additional accessories
- New Feature Added Side storage for the Collets
||EM9980C Plus 0-211099830/00
|Max. Wheel Diameter w/Guard
||44" (1117 mm)
|Max Wheel Width w/Guard
||23.6" (600 mm)
|Max. Wheel Weight (ground fastening)
||165 lbs. (75kg)
|Rim Diameter Setting Range
||1.5” - 20"
|Rim Diameter Setting Range
||1” - 35"
|Rim Diameter Measurement Range
||11” - 32"
|Maximum Wheel/Machine Distance
|Max. Unbalance Value Calculated
||35.3 oz 999g
|Unbalance Measurement Accuracy
||0.0353 oz (1g)
|Average Measurement time
|Total Power Absorption
||110V/230V / 50/60 Hz / 1 PH
||1616 mm L x 894 mm D x 1860 mm H
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.