By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from Mechanic Superstore at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg data and rates may apply.
AMGO BP Series Base plate two post lifts are stronger and more convenient to operate than most all other lifts in the world. The rugged BP-12 can lift vehicles up to 12,000 lbs. and is designed with no overhead obstructions for low ceiling professional and home garages to increase headroom. AMGO two post lifts are manufactured according to high-quality standards, while using critical materials and parts choosing, with advanced features and innovative technology.
• 12,000 lbs capacity, chain-driven 2 post lift with base plate heavy duty design
• Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both columns simultaneously. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety
• 4 three-stages arms suitable for more vehicles
• Automatic arm restraints keep the arms locked in their proper positions
• Width adjustment:width between columns 118 1/8″(3000mm)and 123 1/2″(3137mm)
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
• Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
• Detachable foot guard and tool tray to allow for a clutter free work space
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two years on Electrical Components
Our will call location for AMGO is located in Manning, South Carolina. There will be an 8% SC Sales Tax for Will Call Orders. Call or Text us for details.
Will Call Location for Stratus in College Station, Texas.
Click here to view all delivery options available. Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.